Successful applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- At least 21 years of age.
- United States citizen, OR
- Lawful Permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possesses a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component of the United States Armed Forces.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of armed security or law enforcement experience, OR
- At least 2 years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed Forces component, OR
- A minimum of 60 credit hours, in a related field, OR
- Successful completion of a federal/state certified law enforcement education program that resulted in a law enforcement appointment.
- Fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Possess a current FPS Suitability Adjudication.
- Possess a current VA DCJS (Armed) license.
- Able to pass required medical, fitness, and drug testing.
- Able to pass criminal background and credit checks.
- Able to successfully qualify with a firearm.
Applicants with the following training will be strongly preferred:
- FPS 64-hour Basic Training
- FPS 40-hour Firearms Training
- FPS 40-hour Refresher Training
- DHS NWDTP Training
?FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON ALL SHIFTS AT MULTIPLE NORTHERN VIRGINIA LOCATIONS.